In an effort to improve the intended use of each feature, the following pages will be re-named within the “Administration” menu.
- “Users” renamed to: User Management
- “Email Membership” renamed to: Message / Text Members
- “Manage Email Distribution Lists” renamed to: Manage Distribution Lists
Timekeeping Module Updates
PTO Balances Report
This is a new report now accessible to all Time Clock Administrators. It summarizes PTO hours for each employee, broken out by:
- PTO Balance
- PTO Scheduled
- PTO Pending
A fresh new look for the following pages:
- Multi-Punch Clock In & Out
- Payroll Report
- Time Clock Summary by Pay Period
- Time Clock Summary by Member
- Labor Distribution Summary
- Process Shifts
Managing Old Pending PTO Requests
eSchedule allows employees to submit PTO requests at any time. Once a PTO request is submitted, eSchedule reserves the number of requested hours in a “pending” status. In the event where a PTO request is not approved or rejected by an Administrator and the date passes, eSchedule still reserves the necessary hours in the pending status.
For more information on how to remedy this situation, please see this Blog post.