Software Solutions Consultant (Sales)
Part-Time, 100% Remote, with Flexible Schedule
Software Solutions Consultant Role
You will be a part of a growing team responsible for sales-related tasks including:
- Managing the sales process for a roster of assigned new business opportunities
- Provide software demos (virtually) to key stakeholders
- Follow-up to all inbound/assigned leads via phone and email in a timely manner
- Document and define requirements for potential new customers using a CRM
- Work with the product team to quote customizations
- Develop sales proposals that address the specific needs of the customer
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities
- Post-sale, participate in account review and renewal discussions as needed
- Previous sales experience – preferably virtually and within the SaaS space
- Ability to provide 12 to 16 hours/week of availability
- Ability to provide 3 to 7 sales demos (virtually) per week (each lasting appx. 1 hour)
- Ability to meet/exceed defined quarterly sales goals
- eSchedule administrator or basic user experience preferred
- Qualified applicants may be subject to a background check and must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must have own computer and internet connectivity
- Must be able to work 100% remote and provide a private, dedicated workspace
How to Apply
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Founded in 2004, eSchedule is a growing cloud-based workforce management platform tailored to meet the unique needs of the public safety industry and first responders (EMS, Fire Departments, Law Enforcement, 911/Dispatch and Healthcare). We focus on providing a custom-designed software solution to each organization. Modules offered include employee scheduling, timekeeping, training record management & more.