We’ve recently seen occurrences of Excel exports coming up blocked from eSchedule. If you save the file locally (generally goes to your ‘downloads folder’) you should be able to locate the file, then right-click on ‘properties’ and have the option to click ‘unblock’. This will serve as a temporary workaround while we look into this issue.
For more details, download the Excel Export Troubleshooting Guide.
Create a Shortcut on Your Smartphone
We’re here to save you time and make things as easy as possible for you. Although we don’t have a downloadable “App”, you can very easily create a shortcut to your eSchedule account on your iPhone or Android device.
In Safari, navigate to your company’s eSchedule site. For example:
At the bottom of the window, click the share icon.
- Select the add to home screen icon.
- Click add.
- Done! Go back to your home screen and you’ll see a new icon/shortcut for eSchedule!
- In Chrome, navigate to your company’s eSchedule site. For example:
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
- The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like.