We’ve added the ability to upload a profile photo to the member database. Most common file formats are accepted (JPG, PNG).
If you’re interested in activating this great new feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 419-6288, option 2.
Upgrade Notice – October 2016
eSchedule has been upgraded with the following enhancements. As always, if you have questions or need help, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or (585) 419-6288.
- Add ability to update course name
- Vehicle Maintenance Report now sorts by service date (descending) and sorts correctly if you click on the date column
- Overtime Projection Report: added Excel export option
Visual & Functional Upgrades
- Administration > Log by User
- Administration > Log by Date Time
- Administration > User Defined Field Update
- Administration > Shift Audit Report
We’ve recently seen occurrences of Excel exports coming up blocked from eSchedule. If you save the file locally (generally goes to your ‘downloads folder’) you should be able to locate the file, then right-click on ‘properties’ and have the option to click ‘unblock’. This will serve as a temporary workaround while we look into this issue.
For more details, download the Excel Export Troubleshooting Guide.
Our coding wizards have been busy adding a number of awesome updates to the eSchedule software.
Time Card Signatures
- Allow your employees to review and electronically sign their time card at the end of the pay period.
- On the Payroll Report, view who has/hasn’t signed their time card.
- Members can now opt in/out of receiving e-mails for Reward Points notifications as well.
- Employees can opt in/out of receiving text messages for:
- Event Notifications
- PTO Notifications
- Shift Notifications
- Comp Bank Notifications
COMING SOON: Text notifications for shift bids and shift swaps.
- For customers who have Labor Distribution turned on, you will soon be able to filter e-mails/text messages by department(s).
- Added “Service Type of Warranty” as available option.
- Miscellaneous menu updates.
- Ability to export to Excel
- Ability to export to Excel
- COMING SOON – Upload an employee photo to their profile.
Visual Upgrades – These pages have been given a face lift:
- Time Card
- Vehicle Maintenance
Alex Cook recently joined eSchedule as a Support Team member and eSchedule Expert. Many of you have already spoken with Alex over the last few months. His role will cover many areas including customer support, outreach and setting up and configuring new customer accounts.
Mr. Cook is a certified paramedic in New York State. Prior to that, he was an EMT in New York for a number of years. Alex received a BA in biology from SUNY Geneseo in 2010. Prior work experience includes the University of Rochester Medical Center where he served as a Health Project Coordinator. In his spare time, Alex enjoys working on his home, video games and spending time with friends and family.
Please join us in giving Alex a warm welcome to the eSchedule team! Alex can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.