As we continue to enhance our powerful workforce management software, one of the areas we’ve focused on his how shift bidding and requesting is handled. Our development team has released a new feature that allows administrators greater control over shift pick-up requests.
For those customers who currently use the shift bid module, there is a new option to help control overtime hours. Here’s how it works:
- You now have three options to allow employees to pick up a shift: (1) Immediate/No Approval; (2) Request & Admin Approval Needed or (3) New Hybrid Option
- For number 3 above (hybrid option), once the employee has reached the max number of hours you set, the employee can then “bid” on the shift. Their request will sit in a queue until an administrator approves/denies the request.
- Your agency must currently use the “shift bid module”. If you’re interested in adding this feature to your account, please contact us.
- For those that already use it, this new feature is available now. Please contact us to activate it at no additional charge.
- Your agency can choose the max number of hours that an employee can automatically reach when picking up an open shift.
As always, if you have questions or are interested in more information, please contact us at 1-888-433-6084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.