Certification & Continuing Medical Education Tracking
The ability to maintain and track staff skill levels is critical to the success of any organization. Do you know when your members’ certifications are due to expire? Worse yet, has a member worked a shift with an expired certification?
Get proactive! Create unlimited certification types in eSchedule and allow your employees to see their expiration dates at any time. With our CME module, you can create classes and instructors and track progress toward your employees’ local, regional or state recertification process.
Wondering if eSchedule has a particular feature? Click here to send us a quick message and we’ll e-mail you back!
Certification Module Features
- Add an unlimited number and types of certifications (CPR, ACLS, PALS, Firefighter I/II, Paramedic, EMT, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Integrates directly with the employee profile
- Set custom expiration notification timeframes
- Certification expirations are displayed immediately upon login and on the dashboard
- Set certifications to be required or optional
- Restrict access to the schedule & time clock if a required certification lapses
- Enter issued & expiration dates along with notes
- Option to scan/upload and store certification cards for online viewing (JPG, PDF, etc.)
- Powerful reporting for your training department – reports by employee, certification, date range
- Driver’s License Expiration Report
- Export reports to Excel
CME Module Features
- Create custom “training paths” for each of your area/region/state’s recertification programs
- Track progress toward recertification for all members
- Assign categories/topics and associated hours for each certification
- Create classes and add instructors
- Class sign-up via Events Calendar
- Pay employee’s for attending a class, directly onto their time card
- Connect a class to a certification and automatically reset expiration date upon completion
- Powerful reporting for your training department – printable and exportable to Excel
Get Started Today
We make the startup process quick and painless. Let’s do it!