Upgrade Notice — January 2017
The following feature upgrades are now available in your eSchedule account:
(1) Ability to add multiple Certifications to a member at one time.
(2) Ability to add multiple Equipment items to a member at one time.
(3) Within the Assigned Equipment section, you can now adjust the “Issued Date” to any date you wish (it formerly defaulted to today’s date).
(4) Within the entire Member Profile page, you may now type in dates (or use the calendar pop-up as before).
(5) Easily move from one user to the next using the next/previous buttons found at the bottom of the page
(6) Expand / Collapse each section of the Member Profile page. This makes updating one section much faster.
(7) You now can add up to 50 User Defined Fields.
We’ve added the ability to upload a profile photo to the member database. Most common file formats are accepted (JPG, PNG).
If you’re interested in activating this great new feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 419-6288, option 2.
Upgrade Notice – October 2016
eSchedule has been upgraded with the following enhancements. As always, if you have questions or need help, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or (585) 419-6288.
- Add ability to update course name
- Vehicle Maintenance Report now sorts by service date (descending) and sorts correctly if you click on the date column
- Overtime Projection Report: added Excel export option
Visual & Functional Upgrades
- Administration > Log by User
- Administration > Log by Date Time
- Administration > User Defined Field Update
- Administration > Shift Audit Report
We’ve recently seen occurrences of Excel exports coming up blocked from eSchedule. If you save the file locally (generally goes to your ‘downloads folder’) you should be able to locate the file, then right-click on ‘properties’ and have the option to click ‘unblock’. This will serve as a temporary workaround while we look into this issue.
For more details, download the Excel Export Troubleshooting Guide.
Our coding wizards have been busy adding a number of awesome updates to the eSchedule software.
Time Card Signatures
- Allow your employees to review and electronically sign their time card at the end of the pay period.
- On the Payroll Report, view who has/hasn’t signed their time card.
- Members can now opt in/out of receiving e-mails for Reward Points notifications as well.
- Employees can opt in/out of receiving text messages for:
- Event Notifications
- PTO Notifications
- Shift Notifications
- Comp Bank Notifications
COMING SOON: Text notifications for shift bids and shift swaps.
- For customers who have Labor Distribution turned on, you will soon be able to filter e-mails/text messages by department(s).
- Added “Service Type of Warranty” as available option.
- Miscellaneous menu updates.
- Ability to export to Excel
- Ability to export to Excel
- COMING SOON – Upload an employee photo to their profile.
Visual Upgrades – These pages have been given a face lift:
- Time Card
- Vehicle Maintenance